Are you new to Facebook Marketing, or trying to catch up with your competitors?
Do you want to get a leg up on the competition? Would you like to market on Facebook just like they do? Do you need to know how to out-compete these other companies?
It takes a bit of know-how and a little time commitment, but by reading the tips and information here, you’ll be on your way to successfully marketing your brand on Facebook.
First off – make sure you have a Facebook Business Page! Done? Good, then let’s continue…
- Always keep in mind that the Facebook page for your business is a direct reflection of the professional image you want to convey. Social media often has a relaxed or casual tone, but you still need to present a professional attitude. Presenting a professional way of speaking will inspire respect and trust from your customers.
- Create regular interaction with your followers so you understand their needs and interests.
- Make sure you take notice when people post on your page. The public can offer many great ideas. Don’t forget that your fan base is what has helped you get to where you are now.
- The best way to engage your followers is to reply to what they write on your wall or about your company. This, at a minimum, means you need to have someone read wall postings each day and check for “@” postings from other users. Reply to everyone that you can, and make sure that you’re replying to complaints first.
- Give away free items to loyal or potential customers. Give away a desirable product to get people excited. Post who the winners are to your Facebook page; do this often to grow your business.
- Market your business and product on Facebook successfully by having a page that stands out from the crowd. Add colors and pictures to your page. Facebook users usually respond better to these pages compared to plain ones.
- Regulate your page for spam. You can put filters in place that will help you to keep things on track when you are away. Keywords which you or a fellow administrator have chosen will be filtered out automatically.
- When using Facebook to do your marketing, take advantage of tools like Facebook Offers whenever possible. Set up your offer and switch it to Promoted Post via your Wall. If you have an offer that’s great you may want to promote it to people that aren’t fans as well.
- You can improve the value of your Facebook page by changing the tabs to suit your business. You can use these tabs to put like-minded information in a particular spot and this will improve the layout and effectiveness of your posting. For instance, when you have a contest going on, make a tab for just content info.
- Make sure you answer posts and comments on your wall. If someone reaches out to you, they deserve to be acknowledged. Facebook is similar in a lot of ways to making a phone call. You answer any questions that are asked of you about the business you’re running.
- Work hard to keep your Facebook fans informed. However, this does not give you permission to overload them with too many postings each day either. Be sure you have updates that are comprised of quality content that is actually helpful to readers.
- Have some kind of a contest on your page if you want to increase how many “likes” that pages has. Discounts or free prizes are a good incentive. This will net you more subscribers than you have now and also allows for a future opportunity for the winner to review your offering or prize.
- If there’s no time in your life for Facebook marketing, look to tap an employee to help. The posts need constant attention if you’re going to be successful. It is not always possible for daily posting to be done by Facebook page owners. Although it will cost money for you to hire another person to do this, you may find out that this extra cost is necessary.
- Text doesn’t convey tone as well as speech, so pay attention to what you post. Posting Facebook messages that appear like a bot wrote them can cause fans to lose interest in you.
- If your Facebook campaign is not seeing immediate results, don’t give up. It is important to remember that Facebook marketing takes time to show results just like any other type of campaign. You need to wait a while so that your following can grow before you can expect sales.
- Make sure that you are current with new features on social networking sites. Your users will be taking advantage of the new features and you should be as well. Determine user interest in new features with your own testing.
- Fans trust you when they are personally invested in your company. This is true of marketing in general, and Facebook is no exception. You can even tell them that you had a barbecue this past weekend! Tell them how you use the product you are marketing.
- Your posts should be interesting and focused on only one thing. Include pictures that compliment the post. A great post with an even better picture is worth a lot. Be certain to “like” good comments from followers.
- You do want to regularly update your Facebook page, but you don’t want overdo it. Post content that interests people. You are going to alienate your clients very quickly if you post too often.
- You can use tabs on the fan pages on Facebook to keep sales messages separate from all of the other content. People will enjoy purchasing items more if they’re not feeling forced. If you designate a deals tab, people will be able to click on it only if they want to.
- Tell your followers about how much you appreciate what they do for you from time to time. Make a post just to say thank you or make note of a special holiday by mentioning them. You might also like to reward them with coupons, free samples or other rewards.
There is no longer a reason for not blowing the competition away now that you have gained the information from above.
You are now able to teach them about success! Take this great advice and start using it to reach out to the world.
Make sure you sign up or login to www.zenia.ai and connect your business page, so that you can easily manage everything that goes on there.
Thanks for reading!